Caroma Profile 5 Toilet Suite Deluxe with Integrated Hand Basin
- Unique basin on toilet design, for small bathroom spaces and saving water by using the hand washing water to flush the toilet.
- Glazed box rim and trap for easy cleaning and hygiene control
- Soft closing seat will stop that loud bang in the middle of the night as the seat slams shut
- The greenest toilet, saving precious water by using the water from your hand washing to flush the next flush
- The compact design is the perfect solution for small bathrooms or where space is at a premium
- Not only water saving, but space and money saving as well, perfect for powder rooms to avoid putting in a separate basin
- Save up to 70% water when compared to an 11 litre single flush toilet suite and separate hand basin, 10% in comparison to a Caroma 4.5/3L toilet and separate hand basin, and save 17% water when compared to a standard dual flush and separate hand basin.
- Suitable for use with septic tanks when used for the outlet. If intending to use the septic tank to feed the cistern ensure you have good filtration, otherwise problems will occur with the inlet and outlet and the system will block.
- Height of the tap on toilet: 155mm
WELS & Watermark Certification
WELS 5 star rated
Dual flush, 4.5/3.0L (3.0L average flush)
- WELS Registration Number: L03030
- All Oliveri toilet pans, cisterns and components are Watermark Certified
Find out more about WELS and Watermark certification and the important role they play in helping you choose water-efficient and safe products that are manufactured to strict Australian plumbing and building standards.
What's In The Box
Made from quality vitreous china.
Pan Outlet Trap Type
This toilet suite has a S-Trap waste outlet.
Check if your current toilet goes out through the floor (S Trap) or into the wall (P Trap).
You will need to check the "Set Out" measurement of your trap to make sure it will fit:
S Trap - Measure the distance between the wall and the centre of the waste outlet in the floor.
P Trap - Measure the distance between the floor and the centre of the waster outlet in the wall.
If you have any questions please double check with your plumber/builder or contact us.
Cistern Inlet Type
This toilet has a Bottom Inlet cistern.
Back Entry - Your water connects through the back of the cistern. This has proved to be the most popular cistern type as the isolation tap (stop cock) is hidden from view under the cistern lid, giving a cleaner look.
Bottom Inlet - Your water connects to the bottom of the cistern through either the left or right hand side of the pan. This leaves the isolation tap (stop cock) exposed. This is very common in older homes and allows the greatest plumbing flexibility.
Please double check this inlet location with your plumber or builder as they will need to confirm your plumbing setup is suitable or it can also be moved to suit the toilet specifications.