Munich Wall Hung Rimless Pan with Seat
- A modern designer toilet pan and seat
- Cost-effective, suits a renovation on a budget while not sacrificing quality
- Minimal lines and gaps makes this toilet easy to wipe down with a cloth and keep clean
- No gaps behind the toilet, means little place for dust and grime to hide
- Soft closing seat keeps the peace in the middle of the night as the seat gently eases shut
WELS & Watermark Certification
WELS 4 star rated
Dual flush, 4.48/2.9L (3.3L average flush)
- WELS Registration Number: LO6290
- All Oliveri toilet pans, cisterns and components are Watermark Certified
Find out more about WELS and Watermark certification and the important role they play in helping you choose water-efficient and safe products that are manufactured to strict Australian plumbing and building standards.
What's In The Box
Pan Outlet Trap Type
This toilet suite has a P Trap.
Check if your current toilet goes out through the wall (P Trap).
You will need to check the "Set Out" measurement of your trap to make sure it will fit:
S Trap - Measure the distance between the wall and the centre of the waste outlet in the floor.
P Trap - Measure the distance between the floor and the centre of the waster outlet in the wall.
If you have any questions please double check with your plumber/builder or contact us.
Cistern Inlet Type
The toilet is fixed with a Geberit concealed water tank in wall.