Ovo Back to Wall Tornado Flush Toilet Suite
- A modern designer toilet suite with quality R & T cistern internals
- Rimless Flush with Nano Glaze Technology
- Quality R&T flush valves
- Minimal lines and gaps makes this toilet easy to wipe down with a cloth and keep clean
- No gaps behind the toilet, means little place for dust and grime to hide
- Soft closing seat keeps the peace in the middle of the night as the seat gently eases shut
WELS & Watermark Certification
WELS 4 star rated
Dual flush, 4.5/3L (3.4L average flush)
- WELS Registration Number: L05387
- All Cee Jay toilet pans, cisterns and components are Watermark Certified
Find out more about WELS and Watermark certification and the important role they play in helping you choose water-efficient and safe products that are manufactured to strict Australian plumbing and building standards.
What's In The Box
Cee Jay Rimless Flush +with Nano Glaze Technology pan, made from quality vitreous china. Suitable for S trap
Pan Outlet Trap Type
This toilet suite has an S-Trap waste outlet.
Check if your current toilet goes out through the floor (S Trap) or into the wall (P Trap).
You will need to check the "Set Out" measurement of your trap to make sure it will fit:
S Trap - Measure the distance between the wall and the centre of the waste outlet in the floor.
P Trap - Measure the distance between the floor and the centre of the waster outlet in the wall.
If you have any questions please double check with your plumber/builder or contact us.
Cistern Inlet Type
This toilet has a universal Bottom Inlet cistern.
Back Entry - Your water connects through the back of the cistern. This has proved to be the most popular cistern type as the isolation tap (stop cock) is hidden from view under the cistern lid, giving a cleaner look.
Bottom Inlet - Your water connects to the bottom of the cistern through either the left or right hand side of the pan. This leaves the isolation tap (stop cock) exposed. This is very common in older homes and allows the greatest plumbing flexibility.
Please double check this inlet location with your plumber or builder as they will need to confirm your plumbing setup is suitable or it can also be moved to suit the toilet specifications.