Caroma Urbane Cleanflush Wall Faced Toilet Suite
0 available for Quick Ship*
- Australia's most popular toilet! Minimal design with a raised height pan
- GermGard® antimicrobial protection toilet seat to ensure the cleanest clean
- Easy care height pan makes it easier to get on and off the toilet. Great for older people or those with mobility issues
- Caroma Cleanflush™ is a superior flushing system that's easy to clean and provides full visibility of any grime build-up, providing a cleaner clean
- Minimal lines and gaps make this toilet easy to wipe down with a cloth and keep clean
- No gaps behind the toilet means little place for dust and grime to hide
- Removable seat makes keeping this toilet clean super easy
- Rimless pan design is the future of toilets, not only efficient but has very little places for germs and grime to hide in the bowl
- The soft closing seat will stop that loud bang in the middle of the night as the seat slams shut
- Supplied with patented Uni-Orbital® connector that extends to any position up to a 50mm radius - only available with Caroma wall faced toilets. Perfect for tricky plumbing set outs
WELS & Watermark Certification
WELS 4 star rated
Dual flush, 4.5/3.0L (3L average flush)
- WELS Registration Number: L04633
- All Caroma toilet pans, cisterns and components are Watermark Certified
Find out more about WELS and Watermark certification and the important role they play in helping you choose water-efficient and safe products that are manufactured to strict Australian plumbing and building standards.
What's In The Box
Pan Outlet Trap Type
This toilet suite has a Universal Trap, compatible with either an S or P Trap waste outlet.
Check if your current toilet goes out through the floor (S Trap) or into the wall (P Trap).
You will need to check the "Set Out" measurement of your trap to make sure it will fit:
S Trap - Measure the distance between the wall and the centre of the waste outlet in the floor.
P Trap - Measure the distance between the floor and the centre of the waster outlet in the wall.
If you have any questions please double check with your plumber/builder or contact us.
Cistern Inlet Type
This toilet has a universal Back Entry or Bottom Inlet cistern. Please make your selection before adding to your cart.
Back Entry - Your water connects through the back of the cistern. This has proved to be the most popular cistern type as the isolation tap (stop cock) is hidden from view under the cistern lid, giving a cleaner look.
Bottom Inlet - Your water connects to the bottom of the cistern through either the left or right hand side of the pan. This leaves the isolation tap (stop cock) exposed. This is very common in older homes and allows the greatest plumbing flexibility.
Please double check this inlet location with your plumber or builder as they will need to confirm your plumbing setup is suitable or it can also be moved to suit the toilet specifications.