You have 30 days from the date on which the goods were received, or when you were advised they were ready for pickup, to return an item.
To return a product, please follow these simple steps:
Please fill out a Return Request online letting us know the product(s) you wish to return and choosing a reason from the list. Once you submit the request, we will respond within five business days to assist you with your issue, a Return Authority (RA) may be provided at that time.
Repackage your products
Once you have received your RA, label the package as shown on the RA and include the RA number on the label inside the package. Note, packages without an RA number clearly shown will not be accepted by our Returns Department. Please note also that returned products must be unused and have all packaging and tags intact.
Return via your preferred courier
Freight arrangement, insurance and cost will be the customer's responsibility. Returns are normally processed within 10 working days once the returned products have been received into the allocated warehouse. Upon inspection of the returned product, Bathroomware House will issue a refund of store credit less the original delivery charge and restocking fee (depending on return reason). If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, Bathroomware House reserves the right to not refund the item and to arrange to send the item back to you at your expense.
Return from Storage King
If the product has been received at Storage King and you wish to return from there, you will need to organise and pay for freight (and insurance at your discression) from there to the address provided on your RA. If this has not been done within 3 business days from being advised the goods are ready for pickup, Bathroomware House will organise the freight and insurance at your expense.
A return confirmation email will be sent to you once your return has been processed.
Important Notes About Returns
All returns for refund must be accompanied by a Return Authority and the correct proof of purchase. A full refund, exchange or repair of goods will be considered under the following circumstances:
- if the product is proven faulty
- if the product is not as described by supplier specifications
- if the product does not function as per the appropriate technical specification
- if the product does not match the in-store sample
- if the goods have not been installed, are in saleable condition and in the undamaged original packaging
If a discretionary refund is approved outside the above mentioned circumstances, a Restocking Fee of 25% of the current value of the goods may be charged to the client.
No refund or exchange will be given:
- on faulty or incorrectly supplied items not immediately reported upon receipt of goods
- on custom products
- for change of mind purposes
- if the goods are found cheaper elsewhere
- if goods have been installed or installation of the goods has been attempted
- if the goods are no longer in a saleable condition or not packed in the original undamaged packaging.
If at any time you wish to discuss your order, or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Returns Department.