Thermorail 5 Bar Heritage Heated Rail 560x850 - Polished
- The perfect companion for a heritage bathroom
- Warm up your towels with this gorgeous heated towel rail
- Multiflex wiring means there is a connection point on both the left and right side of the rail and the lead can be connected to either side
- As a dry electric element rail, the rail can be mounted either way up meaning the wiring can be from any of the 4 mounting points
- Quality 304-grade stainless steel material
- Output: 60Watts
- IP Rating: IP55
- Warranty: 10yrs
- Lead Length: 1.5m
- Voltage: 240Volt
- Wiring Type: Multiflex - Concealed (hardwired) or exposed (plugin)
- 5 bars allows for room for towels and clothes
- Add a timer so you can choose when your towel rail heats up. Toasty towels in time for your shower!
Heated Towel Rails are an affordable luxury for every bathroom for warming and drying your towels. The SB34M Heated Towel Rail is a 560x850mm 5 bar polished stainless steel ladder rail which is ideally sized to fit two towels. The ball joint detail of the SB34M helps to add a heritage feature style to the rail and make it the design feature of a bathroom.
The SB34M towel heater features multiflex wiring. This means that you have a connection point on the right or left-hand side of the rail, this would be typically at the bottom but the rail can be flipped so that it is at the top and provides the option of hardwired or plugin, all as standard out of the box.
The electric towel rail is designed to rapidly heat up and reach a temperature of around 45-55 degrees. The rail can be operated using an on/off switch however we recommend using a timer to allow you to set and forget and control your running costs. As the rail is electric it is very energy efficient and can cost as little as a $1 a week to run.
What's In The Box
- Thermorail Heated Towel Ladder
- Fixing Kit