Bathroomware House has showrooms in many cities which can be found through our store locator. Terms and conditions for items purchased at any of these showrooms differ from the following terms and conditions and are clearly displayed in each showroom or can be viewed at our Terms and Conditions of Sale page.
Website Terms and Conditions
If you purchase an item from our website, without physically viewing it, and are not 100% happy with the product you have received, please call the showroom you purchased it from within seven (7) days and, providing the product is still in original packaging and fully saleable, you will be entitled to a full refund*, less the cost of freight, once the returned goods have been received by Bathroomware House.
If after seven (7) days Bathroomware House agrees to accept the return of all or some of the ordered goods, Bathroomware House reserves the right to charge a re-stocking fee equivalent to 25% of the cost of the goods to be returned (not including freight). Freight arrangement and cost will be the customer's responsibility.
Please note that goods must not have been installed and must be returned in original and saleable condition. Please check specifications with your plumber or builder before ordering. Whilst all care is taken with assisting our clients, we are not physically on-site and most situations require a qualified trade to confirm your specific plumbing needs.
Vanities and other custom made goods are unable to be returned unless Bathroomware House supplied the goods outside of the agreed specifications, in which case a full refund will be forthcoming.
The customer needs to provide written approval of all specifications on customised products prior to placement of order.
A full refund, exchange or repair of goods will be considered under the following circumstances:
- The product is proven faulty
- The product is not as described by supplier specifications
- The product does not function as per the appropriate technical specification and
- if the goods have not been installed, are in saleable condition and in the undamaged original packaging
* No refund or exchange will be given:
- on faulty or incorrectly supplied items not immediately reported upon receipt of goods
- on customised products as approved by the client
- for change of mind purposes
- if the goods are found cheaper elsewhere
- if goods have been installed or installation of the goods has been attempted
- if the goods are no longer in a saleable condition